How to order Cheesy Eddie's during COVID-19
The world is a bit unpredictable right now, and we are committed to do our part to ensure that any business we conduct does not contribute in any way to the spread of this virus. As a result, our operations and ability to serve our customer are both relatively limited at this time.
Currently, these are the ways that our customers can get our desserts:
You can place an order for pick-up at our Regional Market location here.
You can place an order to be shipped throughout the United States here.
- Below is a list of local groceries & markets where you can find us:
- Calabresella Deli, Buffalo Rd (Gates), Park Ave (Rochester), Main Street (Fairport), and Lakeville Rd (Avon)
- Costanza’s, Basket Rd (Webster)
- Dell's Market, English Rd (Greece)
- Herrema's Market, Pattonwood Dr (Irondequoit)
- Rubino's Market, East Ridge Rd (Irondequoit)
- R's Market, Monroe Ave (Brighton)
- Taste of Rochester, Rochester Airport
Thank you for your patience and support. We look forward to the time when we can fully, yet safely, serve you again!
Until then – please stay safe, stay healthy, and most of all – stay Cheesy!
With deep appreciation,
John & Colleen Baker and the Cheesy Crew